Now open under new owners — Annie Calabria & Chef Paul Bratton
In a world dominated by fast food chains there is a special place in this charming country town that makes food the way it used to be made – the way it used to taste. Why not take the time to savour REAL food, baked slowly but served quickly at CHILLbillies Café at 205 Dowling Street (the main street of Dungog).
Who serves the food at CHILLbillies Café?
One of the many advantages of being situated in Dungog, NSW, is that we are able to draw on the talents of the many industrious young people in our area. CHILLbillies Café has a team of 16 young students who combine school and university work with providing a level of professional service that would not be out of place in the Melbourne or Sydney Cafe scenes.
What goes into the amazing food we serve at CHILLbillies Café, Dungog?
We only use free-range eggs, A2-rich milk, and, where possible, locally-sourced organic fruit and vegetables. We use locally roasted coffee that will be up to the standard you would expect in Richmond or Surry Hills. At CHILLbillies Café, we provide wholesome food that is full of flavour – food that your grandmother would recognise as REAL food. We use the best ingredients we can find, irrespective of cost, Our menu has a strong focus on local, fresh, wholesome food and we back this up with a level of service that is tailored to suit the needs of visitors to Dungog as well as the local community in the Dungog Shire.
What services do we offer?
CHILLbillies Cafe offers:
- Indoor and outdoor dining in a relaxed comfortable atmosphere
- A2-rich milk, local free-range eggs and other local produce
- Licensed beverages — Bringing you value for money as well as the best wines, beers and spirits – NO BYO as we are fully licensed.
- Free Wi-Fi for our customers – Just ask for the password
- Check out our takeaway menu — Let CHILLbillies Cafe take the pressure off your busy day